It’s Draw Time Again! Featuring FTEC2018 Fighter Gavin Grant
There will be four (4) lots in total including an early bird draw on 10 April 2018 and a main draw on 15 May 2018 for the remaining three groups of prizes. A different winner will be selected at random for each of the prizes in each lot (e.g., there are two prizes in the “early bird” lot so we will draw two names at random to pick two winners for the lot).
(Note: The early bird draw is so early because one of the prizes includes tickets to the Jays v. the Royals on 17 April 2018.)
How To Enter…
To aid in his fundraising efforts Gavin has organized a raffle with some amazing prizes to be won. Donations get you tickets:
- $25 = 1 ticket
- $50 = 3 tickets
- $100 = 10 tickets
- Greater Than > $100 = 10 tickets and a warm feeling all over
Donate and leave Gavin a note on the donation page (or send him an email / text) about which lot you want your tickets entered. You can split them up any way you want (e.g., 1 in the “early bird” lot and 2 in the “Sport and fitness” lot if you happen to donate $50 for 3 tickets).
Winning Item Descriptions:
[LOT 1] Early Bird (Draw 10 April 2018)
- Blue Jays v. Royals 17 April 2018, 7:07pm, Section 129R, Row 2, Seats 9/10 (Courtesy of Stefanos Papadopoulos from Royal LePage)
- Oral B Pro 5000 Electric Toothbrush (Courtesy of Jermaine Hao at 720 King West Dental)
[LOT 2] Sports and Fitness (Draw 15 May 2018)
- Autographed Michael Bradley TFC Jersey (Courtesy of Andrea Goldstein, Senior Director of Communications, Rogers Media)
- Blue Jays v. Mets 4 July 2018, 7:07pm, Section 119, Row 13, Seats 3/4 (Courtesy of Jason and Perry Gerhard)
- $200 Gift Card for at-home personal training from Fitness on the Go (Courtesy of Oksana Wasylyk, Fitness on the Go)
[LOT 3] The Finer Things (Draw 15 May 2018)
- $50 Gift Certificate to Merlot Restaurant (Courtesy of Diane Duprix)
- William Sonoma Barbecue Set Gift Basket (Courtesy of Kirsty Donnelly and Mike Nichols)
- $100 LCBO Gift Card (Courtesy of Jonathan Dunlap at Cushman & Wakefield)
- $50 Indigo / Chapters Gift Card and “Blood of the Gods and Other Stories” by Robert E. Howard (a collection of short stories) and “Alex Raymond – His Life and Art” by Tom Roberts (Courtesy of Joanne and Leigh Mechem)
- Picnic Backpack with a bottle of Segura Viudas Brut Cava (Courtesy of Kirsty Donnelly, Mike Nichols, and Alex Grant)
[LOT 4] Looking Your Best (Draw 15 May 2018)
- Cattiva Colour and Cut with Paul (Courtesy of Paul at Cattiva Hair and Esthetics)
- Manicure / Pedicure Gift Certificate to MoonSoon Spa (Courtesy of Diane) and Massaging Foot Warmer Vibrating Massager (Courtesy of Kirsty Donnelly and Mike Nichols)
- Arbonne Gift Basket (Courtesy of Jasmine at Jazzy Cutz)
- $75 Gift Certificate to Harmony Therapy and Aesthetics (Courtesy of Geeta Chand)
More information is available: View Gavin’s Contest Letter
ABOUT FIGHT TO END CANCER
Founded in 2011, the Fight To End Cancer has donated over $800,000.00, in support of cancer research, with proceeds going directly to the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation.
The year-long fundraising efforts of the Fight To End Cancer are celebrated each year in an event like no other. Featuring a new group of white-collar men and women, with no prior boxing experience, Fight To End Cancer’s annual black tie gala concludes months of their intense training, in a sanctioned Olympic-style boxing event.
Fight To End Cancer has quickly grown to become a premium fundraiser and showcases these brave individuals, as they lace up their gloves and step into our ring to help knock out cancer.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
–> Official Media Day: Thurs. May 24, 2018 6pm – 8pm | Kasa Moto and Rooftop Lounge Request Media Access
–> 2018 Charity Boxing Gala: Sat. June 2, 2017 5pm – 11 pm | Old Mill Toronto Request Media Access